cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make or receive calls or texts

ClarePhone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I suspended my account for two months as I was out of the country. I reinstated my account. My profile says it is active. I can't phone outgoing, it says call ended. I can't receive calls, it goes straight to voice mail. I can't text. I have turned the phone off and then on again. I removed the battery and reinserted, but still nothing works

7 REPLIES 7

You took the battery out?  

Do you mean you took the SIM card out?

ClarePhone

I took the battery out and back in. I reset the network. All working now. Thx

@ClarePhone 

Might be worth checking with the Customer Support Agents if you've tried the fixes we've suggested and still no service.

(Adding:   did you try the PM SIM card in another device to see if it has service with another phone...)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

ClarePhone

I didn't take that phone with me. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ClarePhone   is data working?

did you use your phone with another sim card when you were out of the country?

Try this, click Reset all networks first and it might resolve the issue with just that click

If not,  check if your have any VPN profile setup, delete them if so. ( this is very common cause  if another overseas sim card was used, somehow some VPN profile setup with that sim)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ClarePhone 

does the phone have dual sim slots ?...if so try the sim in the other slot.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ClarePhone 

Try resetting network connections and ensure you are connected to the Public Mobile network under network connections.

Try the Public Mobile SIM card in another device to see if you have services.

Adding:   While you're at it, be sure to tap this area on the self-serve landing page to ensure you're not viewing cached (outdated) information.

HALIMACS_0-1680440932491.png

Need Help? Let's chat.