cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't dial or receive calls but Data and texts are woking

Mia27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a line and did number transfer . I receive text message and 5G is working but can't place a call neither receive .Cn someone help ?

4 REPLIES 4

R4mbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You may have ran out of calling minutes. Check with you plan services.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mia27 

If you replied to the text with YES with your old SIM in your phone confirming you are porting your number over to PM and your old SIM is not working then try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on and see if calling is working.

If you didn’t reply to the text confirming you are porting your number over to PM and your old SIM is working then you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process. You can private message an CS_Agent between the hours of 9:00am to 10:00pm EST at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mia27 - you said you received a message? Meaning you received a text from your previous provider to accept the port over to public mobile within 90 minutes of activation? IF so , that is good.

Try restarting your phone, and perform a reset of the device's network settings.

IF still issues, try the SIM card into another phone to see if calling works.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mia27 

what phone is that?? brand and model?

could be a phone compatible bands issue.  Try to change the network mode to 3G or WCDMA only and chrck if the phone connects at all and if you can make calls

Need Help? Let's chat.