Did you mean: 

I can not acces my account

Ahad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi. something is changed. I can not access my account

6 REPLIES 6

Ahad

Hi. I can log in but I can not see my current plan. I faced with a page asking me about E-sim and etc. I have a rigasted sim card. I want to see my current plan to add funds and etc.

@Ahad   do you remember created an EverSafe ID and linked the phone number to the ID ?  If you did, the app should be able to access your My Account

Or if you login to My Account using https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/, can you access ?

Yes, some customers have problem linking the my account to the Eversafe ID.  If you are using the same email address you login My Account before and having trouble now, please open ticket with support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ahad

Hi. Now I am using PM app. When I sign-in I was asked to register for a sim card and pay for a new subcribtion. I have already been subcribted and I have an active plan. Actually, I can not see my current plan

Ahad

Hi. Now I am using PM app. When I sign-in I was asked to register for a sim card and pay for a new subcribtion. I have already been subcribted and I have an active plan. Actually, I can not see my current plan. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ahad 

Today is the start of the new PM website where this Community and your account are linked with the same email address.

So you need to change this Community email to be the same as your account email.

You can also download the new PM app which also was introduced today. The app will allow access to your account and make changes.

If you still can’t access your account then you need to submit a ticket on Start a Chat on the bottom of page.

jordany

Would you be able to provide any more information? Are you getting stuck at a loading screen or is there any error message that appears? 

In several cases, others have tried another browser, incognito mode, or clearing cookies to better access their accounts. 

Need Help? Let's chat.