cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a voucher threw it out

Pattyb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But I have the reference from purchase receipt anyone know if I can get recredited

7 REPLIES 7

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Pattyb 

If you purchased the voucher with a CC, you can contact your CC for a refund for lost item.

That's not always the case.  Only speicfic credit cards offer insurance/protection again lost or stolen merchandise.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pattyb 

If you purchased the voucher with a CC, you can contact your CC for a refund for lost item.

Pattyb

I'll probably just go back to the store when a manager is working thanks for responses

@Pattyb try your luck with PM but I am not certain they can help with a reference number.  The reference number is likely from the voucher selling system, which is independent from PM's system.  But you can try

Tell us if PM support able to help

and if they cannot help, I would go back to the store and ask them to call the voucher system support and help

Pattyb

Thanks man It was today I bought it went back they said I could have the store receipt the attendant didn't know to reprint. So I bought another and took a picture of the store copy and reference number 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pattyb  I would submit ticket with support and see if it’s possible . 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pattyb 

I am not sure if PM can help you

I think if the voucher wasn't bought too long ago, best to check with where you bought it from and see if they can re-print it for you by looking up their system via the reference number

of course, you can also try your luck with PM support, engage them by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.