cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am still waiting for a number transfer

Eli8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still waiting for a number transfer from another company is there anyway to reset my account and ask again?

5 REPLIES 5

Grinders
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We all desire a sense of security, which is why having high-quality insurance that can give you that security is crucial. Currently, american-reia.com appears to be in the best format. I have ordered car insurance from them, but I will soon be able to also purchase property insurance, which is very handy. insurance all in one place.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Eli8 

Did you request porting upon activation or thru the change number feature in your self serve account? Is your old provider account active?

Are you porting a mobile phone number? Or a landline, voip provider or other type of provider such as a number holding service etc...?

If mobile did you reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it? Or otherwise followed the required porting procedure for your "type" of port?

Are you trying to port fromm koodo prepaid or PC mobile? How long has been since submitting your port request? Replying to the PAT?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Eli8 

It sounds like you missed the text from your old carrier with the old SIM in your phone to confirming you are porting over to PM.

You will need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process. You can type in create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you requested porting?

Did you follow all steps to the letter?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Eli8 you got the text from your old provider and you have replied YES?

There is a porting support team to call for update.  Please check your Community Inbox,  i will message you the number 

Need Help? Let's chat.