cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being to enter a confirmation code that is being sent to a phone that is being ported.

KenNelson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to
phone number
. We will need you to confirm this number.

But I have not received any communnicatipons as the phone is being ported from anothar carrier.
4 REPLIES 4

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe you removed the old sim too soon? It will tell you when to remove it as you need to accept conformation texts from your old carrier.

Bubba13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have a SIM card. I use esim

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I joined PM last week and transferred my existing number with them. What worked for me was to leave my old SIM card in the phone until the number porting was completed, this way I was able to still make and receive messages or calls. Every 15 minutes I would send out a text message (SMS) and when they failed to be delivered I switched to the new PM SIM card and it worked out perfectly.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KenNelson 

are you requesting to port your number? did you check if the code got sent to your old carrier's sim card?

and the service is working or you still activating?

if you still don't get the code and cannot login, please ask support agent to help.  Message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.