cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Received plan suspension notice!

SASH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated the promo 12GB plan, and paid for the service upto Feb 2017.

The phone is used by my daughter, and she received a message the other day saying that plan needs to be renewed, and another today Dec 22nd, saying that the plan is now suspended because of non-payment.

Upon checking the account online, I was shocked to learn that the account has been suspended.

Please rectify the situation IMMEDIATLY, under advice / explanation of what has happened.

Thanks,

SASH

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K to the rescue!

@SASH can you please give us a brief update to let us know that you're okay and don't need any further assistance?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @SASH

Sorry to hear about the notice, 

I was able to fix it for you, please reboot your phone when you get a chance 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Stop gap measure if your service is down is an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or cellular data if available. It's my backup.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a bug for sure... please send PM to only one of mod with your account #, such as your telephone # and stuff and they will fix it.

Nothing to worry, except just little wait.

Good luck

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

this is a bug @Mary_M, I tagged the mod, they will see and fix it soon

Need Help? Let's chat.