cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE NO TEXTING! I selected texting, but the menu cleared my selection!

vinylmine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the exact same problem as someone else, so I'll just copy/paste what he wrote:

Hi there,

Just signed up for a brand new PM account.  I have everything done until I received a text from PM informing me that my current plan does not have text messaging.  I was really puzzled by this as I did select that box.  So, logged myself back into the self-serve option and noticed that, should I make changes in the selection boxes, all my prechosen selections were reverted back to the default choices. Now, I'm stuck on a 90 day plan w/o text messaging.  How do I go about changing this to take effect now?  Both plans, with or w/o text is the same price...  Please help.

13 REPLIES 13

If you are reading this in the future (Yes you) then yes all you need to do is send an email to Mary up there , she (or other mods if she isnt around) is great and will fix your problem  🙂

Pirahna97

Hey @Mary_M

I helped my friend switch over today and also having the same issue. Send you a PM. Please help. Thanks.

vinylmine

Whoops! I guess I should have included that in my first message!  It's sent to you now

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @vinylmine,

No texting?! I'm really sorry to hear about that, and I sympathize with you because I know how important it is to be able send/receive messages!  All you have to do is send me a private message with your phone number and I'll get everything in order for you 🙂

I look forward to your message,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Litvinau_A wrote:

Also, in Community, if someone helped you, or you just simply like someone's post, We give each other Bravos! That's also how you earn your rewards:) 

FYI, many other factors are involved to earn community rewards, not just bravos. See more details here

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

vinylmine

Well, bravo to you, then!

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vinylmine Yeah, I don't know what happened. I just wanted to suggest you send the moderators a private message since it would be faster than tagging them here. But now I see that you already did that. Hope you get it resolved soon!

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vinylmine No worries at all, your issue will be fixed in no time (might take a bit longer because its a weekend).

Also, in Community, if someone helped you, or you just simply like someone's post, We give each other Bravos! That's also how you earn your rewards:) 

vinylmine

Weird, all I'm seeing in your message is an S with a line through it.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

vinylmine

Okay, I just messaged a mod, thanks for the info.  I was super worried that I was stuck with 3 months of no texting, or I would have to double pay, which would be awful.  It seems this is a common problem, and others have had the issue fixed quickly, so I have high hopes.  I wonder why the self-serve section is designed like that?  It's counter-intuitive to have a selection disappear when you make another selection.

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No need to stress! 🙂

If you contact one of the Mods, they will fix your issue in no time.

PM is getting better and better, but the system still has glitches sometimes.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.