cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CAN'T LOGIN

mer_cancel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_AgentI am literally unable to login to my account to cancel my subscription. I have a new plan with a different provider and I need to cancel with Public Mobile. I can't login as I am just constantly sent in a loop and redirected back to the home screen. I know my username, I know my password. I have tried multiple browsers and I have tried incognito mode. Your website is just not functional, at all. I also cannot use the chat bot to fix this, as it tells me to login to create a ticket. I can't login, so how am I supposed to create a ticket?! I just want to cancel my account! I have been trying since Thursday to do this and haven't been able to. I don't know what day my subscription renews and I will expect a refund if my subscription renews during this period where I haven't been able to login and cancel.

7 REPLIES 7

Morty85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm  having the same problem 

mer_cancel

Thanks, will try this.

mer_cancel

I tried all of the things you suggested already. And nope, unable to create ticket.

mer_cancel

I wasn't able to login *before* moving my number. And zero confirmation from Public Mobile about any of this is hardly reassuring.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you can log in to Community you should be able to create a ticket through chatbot. If ticketing is broken follow chatbot instructions to contact agent directly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mer_cancel 

if you successfully ported (moved) your Public Mobile number to the other provider, there’s no need to cancel the subscription, it will have already terminated, and you will not be charged again.

The key part of that, of course, is that your port successfully occurred to the other provider.

When unable to login to self serve here after porting, that means the account is closed.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.