cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Fiona offers?

Aaron_munroe5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there anything go for the people that got effect by the huricane fiona like other companies are offering? 

9 REPLIES 9

HI @Guylune   your other accounts have numbers in the maritime?  and they got the text telling them they are eligible?

If they are eligible, just message CS agent and they can add it back for them

@jillea wrote:

There is nothing according to the agent I spoke with yesterday but they graciously gave me an extra 1GB.  Other providers are giving 50GB and I had to threaten to leave to get 1GB

HI @jillea  Other providers are not Lucky or Chatr, right?

@Guylune wrote:

We have personnaly been affected by Fiona on NB East Coast and received a promo code for 2 Go.

On all of our accounts (kid, husband and myself) it says Invalid code.

Anyone else ?

@Guylune 

Is your area code from the maritimes?  

Try again. Website is finicky. Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Also, try on another device. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Aaron_munroe5 

Not sure whether you go the text from Public mobile

Use Promo code   2GBFiona    to get 2GB free data add on. 

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We have personnaly been affected by Fiona on NB East Coast and received a promo code for 2 Go.

On all of our accounts (kid, husband and myself) it says Invalid code.

Anyone else ?

jillea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is nothing according to the agent I spoke with yesterday but they graciously gave me an extra 1GB.  Other providers are giving 50GB and I had to threaten to leave to get 1GB

JL9
Mayor / Maire

They haven't posted a position either way, so at this point it looks like that won't be the case unfortunately 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aaron_munroe5 , these are the carrier brands that are offering support for those affected by hurricane Fiona.  Generally third tier brands do not participate unfortunately.  Such decisions are undertaken in the C-suite.  I doubt the CSAs have authority to do anything without direction from the top of the house.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2022/09/24/carriers-waiving-fees-offering-bonus-data-atlantic-canada-hurrica...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

PM haven't announced anything to offer. However, you can reach out to CS_Agent to see if they can do anything about this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.