cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Fiona

mwhale39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a resident of Charlottetown PEI & we have been affected by Hurricane Fiona. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since we've had power. I know some people received an extra 2GB of data but I haven't & I also ran out of minutes (had 100 minute plan) & just had to top up using the Canada wide 500......are you not making exceptions for people without power due to Fiona? If you are, how do I apply them to my account?

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mwhale39 type "contact us" through SIMon chatbot, or choose the 2nd method in the link to private message an agent in above CSA contacts link.

mwhale39

I have been trying to contact a CSN for the last 30 minutes.....SIMon DOES NOT HELP. I am 84, this is ridiculous, the little data I have on my daughters phone is very slow, your site keeps logging me out/opening a new window. It shouldn't take this long just to send an email to customer support

mwhale39

the promo should have been applied automatically.....we JUST got power after 15 days on Saturday and still don't have wifi/tv/home phone.....my daughter got a message about it but I didn't....thanks, I'll contact an agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mwhale39 - you had 7 days to add this to your account since September 30th. Since you inquired about this in the community on October 6th, you may have a case with a customer support agent.

One of my accounts did not have the promotion box available during the 7 day period, so I had to submit a ticket for them to have a CSA apply it manually, and they did so.

So I'd suggest you submit a ticket if you were not already able to do so for the 2GB promo that was offered.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

I hope your power (and other services) gets restored very soon.

@mwhale39  did you to add 2GBFiona?   

If you can apply it successfully, you can download some VoIP app to make phone calls using the data. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mwhale39 , there was only 2GB free data offered, no calling minutes.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mwhale39 hi didnt you receive the text for 2 free gigs? go into you self serve account,go to plans and add ons scroll to bottom of page and you will see promotional code type in 2GBFiona

Need Help? Let's chat.