cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I know if I got the referral bonus

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got a text yesterday that someone used my referral code and that I will be getting the $1 monthly credit. But I have no idea who used it (I have posted it on Facebook various times). So how will I know if they did an in-store or online activation?

10 REPLIES 10

@totalUser  @kelvarnsen  @DL888  My 2 referral $10 credits showed up in my transaction history as credits  just in time to make my renewal tonight free. I also got 2 texts thanking me for activating with public mobile. The same text I got when I activated my account .

Thanks for response, that's cool

I think the money will come as balance and you'll be able to see it in payment history in under title refer a friend

kelvarnsen

Just checked again and it looks like I got it, since there is a $10 credit under all my other rewards. 

kelvarnsen

@totalUser I posted my referral code on my neighborhood Facebook page after someone asked for cheap phone plans. So anyone who saw that could have used it.

By the way for anyone who got the $10 bonus, does it show up under your refer a friend credits or somewhere else?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just got a referral bonus applied.  It happened on day 3 as per the announcement. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Wow congratulations, and this may be one with the bonus. I'm assuming you don't know who that may be to ask them. I guess the only way to find out is to wait and see. You could probably ask moderators but you would probably know by the time they respond

Would you mind sharing how did you spread the word? I'm having hard time getting a referral. I even got a sim to give away but most of the places are taking my ad down. Reddit won't let me get on the list for referrals cause I don't have enough points. I made couple of responses and even got upvoted but still have only one point. They have a referral sub but you'd have to be on Reddit for at least a year to join, I guess too much competition

@kelvarnsen wrote:

I got a text yesterday that someone used my referral code and that I will be getting the $1 monthly credit. But I have no idea who used it (I have posted it on Facebook various times). So how will I know if they did an in-store or online activation?

Usually, you don't know if they activated in store or online. If the person activated a $25 or higher plan, you'll get a $10 credit within 72 hours. If that person activated a $10 or $15 plan, there is no way for you to know where this person activated.

DL888

Check your account, look at the available fund and the reward section. It will give you the last 4 digits of the tel that used your code but don't think you will truly find out who used it.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kelvarnsenYou won't know whether they activated online / at store. However you can look the last 4 digits of the phone number used under "My Rewards" button.

Total RewardsTotal Rewards

GR
Mayor / Maire

@kelvarnsen  you got the 1$ referral for sure, all you can do is wait a few days to see if the 10$ credit appears in your account!  If it doesn't it means they didn't do it online or they didn't get the 25$ plan or higher 

Need Help? Let's chat.