cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 plan

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I saw the annoucement said the plan will expire on Oct 6. so my question is if I have the $10 plan, I suspend my service on Oct 7, resume the service in Nov, Can I still get $10 plan? Thanks

19 REPLIES 19

Dkloo2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’ll check tomorrow 

Dkloo2

Yes

Dkloo2

Ok

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dkloo2 wrote:

Ok! So the $10 plan still good??

I should add a couple provisos...

1. if your services are working then yes it will renew to the same plan with either Available Funds or autopay.

2. if your service has been sitting unused for several months and in suspension then the plan will stay with you only up until 90 days after suspension. After that you're no longer a customer.

@Dkloo2 wrote:

If the $10 plan has been your plan up to now...it's still your plan now. When you wake up in the am...all will be ok as long as your valid credit card is on your file and Autopay is activated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dkloo2 wrote:

Yes. I have a couple phones with that plan.

Dkloo2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dkloo2 wrote:

In overview it says Plan expired 

You might be wondering about the date display change they did somewhat recently. Your plan has always said that on renewal night. Just let it renew on its own.

Dkloo2

But in overview it says plan expired 

Dkloo2

In overview it says Plan expired 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dkloo2 wrote:

How do I keep my $10 plan??

Along with the other old thread you found...just let the plan renew and you keep it.

@Dkloo2 wrote:

@Dkloo2 

We need more details to help.  Describe your situation, etc...

Dkloo2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@totalUser wrote:

I never tried doing it but I believe if you report it lost you should not be penalised for it you are not going in default. I also believe if phone is lost the autopay should not kick in, but you could turn it off manually just in case.

Can anybody confirm this please

Ps.Make sure you reactivate it within 90 days and you should have your plan back

IIRC.  If you have available fund enough to cover your plan fee, PM will take money out of available fund in your account on your next renewal day.  If you report your phone lost/stolen, your account will be suspended and PM will not use your available fund to renew your plan.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

I saw the annoucement said the plan will expire on Oct 6. so my question is if I have the $10 plan, I suspend my service on Oct 7, resume the service in Nov, Can I still get $10 plan? Thanks

Plan doesn't change when suspended. You only lose the plan if you change it or if account is closed.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I never tried doing it but I believe if you report it lost you should not be penalised for it you are not going in default. I also believe if phone is lost the autopay should not kick in, but you could turn it off manually just in case.

Can anybody confirm this please

Ps.Make sure you reactivate it within 90 days and you should have your plan back

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@missorange wrote:

You will keep your $10 plan as long as you re-activate your account within 90 days after suspension.  Don't wait until the 90th day to do it just in case there is PM server issues.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@missorange yes, you're account stays for 90 days before it closes  so you'd be good just suspending it for a month or so 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can still keep the plan.  I think you won't be able to setup a new account or if you  change plans then you can't change back to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.