cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch to a new plan before receiving SIM card to complete the activation

Tkwan168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Please advise how to switch to a new plan while still waiting the sim card shipped to me to complete my activation.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Tkwan168

Thanks for your suggestion. 

I also think it may be the only way for the switch. 

Thanks.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm pretty sure you can use any SIM, not necessarily the one you ordered. Probably not what you want to hear, but if the BF plan is significantly better, and you really want it, drop another $5 on Amazon or $10 if you can find a store with them where you are.

Tkwan168

Thank for your quick response.

I have ordered my sim shipped to me  when I registered my phone on Public Mobile  online but it may take 7 business days or even longer. Just afraid of the new promotion $34/40GB - 5G plan will be finished before I get my sim to complete my activation and switch to this plan. 

However, it seems I can do nothing until I complete my activation with the new sim

I have sent my concerns to CS_Agent ( Private Message ) and hope they can do somethings for me. 

Thanks.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you may need to get your hands on a SIM first? Depending where you are, there may be Telus/Koodo stores, or Amazon Prime is $5 and about 2-3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.