cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to speak to agent/get help

Bdavis_89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me how to actually raise a ticket or get in touch with customer service? I feel like you just go round in circles, needlessly complicated probably to put people off!

Thanks for help in advance 

5 REPLIES 5

renie7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh you are very lucky.  I have been dealing with customer service now for 2 weeks.  Think I chat at least once a day.  I am still waiting to have my issue resolved.  I have been with Public for about 3 years and this is the first problem I have had.  I cannot believe that they are taking more than 2 weeks to resolve this and correct my service.  Today I actually got a text saying it was from Public and giving me a phone number and a website to register a complaint of unresolved issues.  Do you think Public actually sent it.  it shows a # 5129 where I would see a person's name or phone number on another text.  It is crazy and so frustrating that I cannot get this resolved.

Renie7

Bdavis_89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone, got it sorted. Customer service were very helpful. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bdavis_89 

while you wait for CSA help, briefly describe what the problem is and I bet one of the PM genius's here in the Community Forum will solve it for you...in minutes ! Give it a try.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bdavis_89  Here’s how 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.