cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

isn’t expecting my prepaid voucher

Destiny01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been trying for almost two days and it just keeps telling me my services are disconnected 

10 REPLIES 10

Haileypalmer

need help

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello there,

And thanks so much for sharing your concern with our community, we hope that you have the answer that you need, in case you still need assistance, please keep an eye on your community imbox,

It could be that one of our customer services representatives has already reply to your private message.

thanks @CS_Agent 

@Destiny01  please check your Community inbox and agent would resolve this for you

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there,

And thanks so much for sharing your concern with our community, we hope that you have the answer that you need, in case you still need assistance, please keep an eye on your community imbox,

It could be that one of our customer services representatives has already reply to your private message.

@Destiny01 wrote:

I’ve been trying since yesterday and I got it at my local circle K 

HI @Destiny01 

voucher from Circle K should be good

Try loading again using My Account with Incognito/Private/Secret mode, or try to use *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC to see if you can load the voucher

If not, just submit message to PM agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Destiny01

It says my service is suspended 

Destiny01

I’ve been trying since yesterday and I got it at my local circle K 

Are you sure you're using the right 12 digit set of numbers? If you have multiple sets then use the one called PIN#. Also, wait an hour to try again. The system doesn't like more than 2 attempts per hour. It could also be that the voucher vendor has some sort of delay for using the vouchers. Some are more instant. Others have a delay.
Where did you get the voucher?

Adding - I was looking for the recording saying either your next renewal date and balance, or that the service is suspended, or that the number you entered couldn't be found.

Destiny01

Just says give me your 12 digit pin and still says we can’t not progress this request 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

From another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and tell us what it says. It will give one of three recordings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Destiny01 

did you use a voucher and it didn't work? where you got the voucher from?

Try to login using Incognito/Private/Secrete mode and try again

Still not work, submit ticket with agent and they can add it for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.