cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set which data add on is used

himajin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got the 5 gb bonus with the 150-day limit, but I already have some data add ons that I haven't used. Is there some way to set my account so that I use the bonus data before the stuff that doesn't expire?

6 REPLIES 6

@Meow wrote:

As per some post quoting agents, your bonus data (150 days) will be used first and then all other purchased or gifted data.

I received a reply to that question when I messaged Customer Support. He/She/It said that the 150day Bonus data will get used before any of the other previous Holiday bonus data. I've tested that and, the newer 150 day Bonus data does get used right away.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As per some post quoting agents, your bonus data (150 days) will be used first and then all other purchased or gifted data.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@himajin 

We wish we can put promo on pause.

I also wish I can put the extended warranty on my iPhone on pause so the warranty does run out but that isn’t going to happen.

So use it or lose it before the expiry date.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@himajin   Some oracles have stated (in other threads/posts) that this bonus data will be used first after the account data is depleted, however, I haven't read any official notice of this but it would make the most logical sense.  However, we don't know if this is actually the case until it's been officially tested.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@himajin  from my understanding,  this is set by Public Mobile.  We do not have the ability to determine the order in which the data is used. 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately there's no way to do that 

Need Help? Let's chat.