cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove auto payment?

KiMan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to remove auto pay in my public account?

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Susan15 

just search it for you on the site (glad the search works 🙂 ), use this link to reset your 4 digit pin

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/reset/pin

afterwards, wait 5 mins and you can use *611 to call and disable Autopay 

HI @Susan15 

those are the way to turn off autopay. Are you using browser or app?

can you post a screenshot?

Susan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That doesn't give me the statement u said it turns around n tells me add new credit card / bank card . I don't hav bank card no more hints why I want both removed so it won't keep taking money out my account. 

How I do retrieve new 4 digit pin when callinb#611

@Susan15 wrote:

How do I remove autopay frm account . I forgot my 4 digit pin on #611. Can't find in account were to remove it n remove credit card info

HI @Susan15 

you can remove it by logging into My Account.  Just go to Payment, Manage Subscription and turn off Subscribed

or you can do it on the app as well.  On the app, main sure you are on the main screen (Subscription), then click Manage Subscription, click Subscription Renewal (Active), then click Unsubscribe

Susan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I remove autopay frm account . I forgot my 4 digit pin on #611. Can't find in account were to remove it n remove credit card info

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

@KiMan wrote:

To minimize anxiety...just leave Subscribed (Autopay) enabled. Then you don't have to worry about manually paying every 30 days.

Just for our info...why would you disable that handy feature ?

The unsubscribe (auto pay) is a good feature. There may be times when you have no need  for the  phone plan because maybe your needs are satisfied by just using wifi. By delaying payment by one or more weeks and then starting a new 30 day cycle will save you some money especially if you are on one of the higher priced plans.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KiMan wrote:

To minimize anxiety...just leave Subscribed (Autopay) enabled. Then you don't have to worry about manually paying every 30 days.

Just for our info...why would you disable that handy feature ?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

From the app > Manage Subscription> Subscription Renewal > Unsubscribe

@KiMan 

You will need to "unsubscribe" from your subscription under payment section.  

That will turn off pre-authorized payments (ie. autopay) 

Dunkman_0-1696865239828.png

Need Help? Let's chat.