cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem points to lower my next bill?

Fang777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I log in my account and can not find the button of redemption? ask for help. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Hercules7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having the same issue - nowhere to redeem points in the mobile app

Tyang

Me too. I could not find where to redeem points 

HI @PMonyee 

yes, there is really no reason to commutate more points.  It is always 15 points for $15 credit, you won't get a "discount" to wait and redeem a bigger amount later

and in fact, if you decide to leave (maybe better deals out there), those points would be wasted

@PMonyee  Yes you’re absolutely correct 👍🏻. Don’t let to many build up because if you ever decide to leave PM for a better deal you will lose those rewards anyways . So best to use them each time you have 15 points earned in my opinion . And congratulations 👏 I love the rewards part of public mobile . Don’t know of any other cell provider that does that sorta thing 

PMonyee

Thanks!  I have accumulated 39 reward points, and I'm thinking it's best to use them up asap, rather than potentially leave unused reward points behind.  

@PMonyee  Yes but you need to have 30 points and redeem in $15 bill credt x2 to make the $30 you can do 3 separate  of $15 to make $45 also 

PMonyee

Is it possible to redeem 30 points at one time to lower the next bill by $30?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fang777  go to your account and log into your rewards portal and when you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill 

Re: Community reward

Great

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1701966825156.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.