cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move 2 phones on same Roger’s account?

Neil16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 phones on the same Roger’s account. If I move the first phone will it cancel the account?  Then how will I move the second phone?

4 REPLIES 4

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

no, it won't close the whole Rogers account, only the line will be closed when you still have other services with them

Neil16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my concern is that moving the first phone will shut down the rogers account and I will not be able to move the second phone Both my phones are on the same Roger’s account number. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

won't have problem.  porting out one number won't close both account, would just close the account with the one line you ported out

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Neil16 

setup one phone at a time.  And remember PM account setup is one email with one phone line

So, get a friend referral code and get a $10 credit , download PM app,  setup your first account, port in the secondary phone from that Rogers account.  

Once the first one is all setup, use the friend code from your first PM account.  Download PM app on another phone, setup the second account with another email address and port that number from Rogers

Need Help? Let's chat.