Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my invoices from 2022

Veronika1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

can someone help, please?

I switched to a different provider this January 2023 and I don't have access to my Public mobile previous account. How can I get my last year's bill (invoices) for my tax year 2022? I only know the account number and the phone number. But It won't let me log in anymore. 

Thank you for any help. 

Veronika

10 REPLIES 10

I get it – many of us have canned answers, which may include repetitive or unnecessary info.

Myself included

👍

@HALIMACS  I see that I just responded with both ways i know how to retrieve billing history 

@Handy1 

OP said their PM account was closed & they cannot login to their account.

@Veronika1 wrote:

Thank you. I did send the message to CS Agent. Any ideas about how long this takes?

@Veronika1 response from a CSA agent could be minutes to hours. But the statements you are requesting could take weeks. Really depends, I think, on the agent and the requests they have in the queue.

Veronika1

Thank you for your help.

Veronika1

Thank you for your help

Veronika1

Thank you. I did send the message to CS Agent. Any ideas about how long this takes?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Veronika1   it is normal that once you have ported out the number, the account is closed and you won't be able to login 

for getting the invoice , please direct message support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Veronika1  You can log into self serve payment tab and get 12 month payment history otherwise you.need supports help for this can take a week or so to get 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Veronika1 if you ported your number to another provider then your public mobile automatically closes here.

If you require information of payments/statements you will need to ask CSA.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.