cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new plan didn’t renew??

TBolt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan 5 days ago from 10.5 GB of data 3G to the Lunar sale 20GB  4G and it says it will start on the next billing date which was today, but for some reason it didn’t start and my old plan renewed. Does anyone know what is going on?

7 REPLIES 7

@TBolt  Is that after clicking the spinner thing in my account like I show in my pic or are you just signing in and seeing that old plan … it’s also possible if plan Renewal is today it just has t updated yet I’d give it a few hours and keep checking or you can always make plan change again for next renewal for same plan if you have the option to … if you don’t have option to it’s my guess it still hasn’t fully updated yet today 

@TBolt wrote:

C7A69B99-766B-4196-92DD-D0A36FF6B352.png

@TBolt - your plan may just be going through its renewal process today. Give it until later in the day to check again.

Try calling 611 now, and then again later in the day to see what your data balances are. Hopefully later today you will hear 20GB.

TBolt

8307C9ED-8BB4-4876-B913-B00F439B0907.png

TBolt

C7A69B99-766B-4196-92DD-D0A36FF6B352.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TBolt  If you still have service right now you won’t need to reactivate your plan , it’s possible you’re just seeing old cached info … but if you have no service then yes you will need to reactivate plan 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TBolt   sometimes, Upgrade plan with Autopay might not work as PM might still be charging old amount

Try to  click Reactivate my plan button there and follow the steps to make a manual payment to resume and see if it works

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TBolt  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675434526331.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.