cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a HUMAN at Public?

JE1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer.- 3 days ago

yesterday I became unable to recieve texts.

I get to the point where I get the link to Submit a Support Ticket

- but it doesn's accept my login credentials

- I try 611 but there is not support option and it won's accept my pin anyway.

Why do they make it impossible to get to a human???  I am screwed, I can login to Community but that is all I can acomplish, when I click the link to try to submit a ticket I get sent back to the login screen and it won't accept my credentials for that.  I can log into Community, I can log into my Account details, but NOPE, not support ticket access.

7 REPLIES 7

@JE1969 wrote:

I will accept that as a solution, but it's far from Accetable - tech issues make it impossible to get to a human.  If I had known this I would never have become a Public customer.  It's irresponsible for a company to take my money but not have a way for the customer to contact tech support when the technology to get support has failed at every turn.

@JE1969  - this service model is not for everybody, but once you get a few details sorted out and know how and where to go to find information you may feel more at ease.

In the Get Help Section: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

If you type "Customer support" you will see methods to reach Public Mobile representatives for help on account issues.

Often if you ask a question here on the forum you get an answer super quick, so it is always worth a shot to try here as well. 😀

I hope you got your issue sorted out, and all is swell now!!

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I would recommend private message to CSA. Follow the link above or click on the envelope icon in top right of your community screen and message CS_Agent. It will be with a live human, just not over the phone but via messaging.

Hi @JE1969 support model here is a bot different here, all online.  That's why plans are cheaper here.   It not as convenient,  but you won't need support a lot

JE1969

I will accept that as a solution, but it's far from Accetable - tech issues make it impossible to get to a human.  If I had known this I would never have become a Public customer.  It's irresponsible for a company to take my money but not have a way for the customer to contact tech support when the technology to get support has failed at every turn.

Hi @JE1969 use the message link to open ticket that way.  Easier:

ke longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JE1969

I have not problem getting to the link to "Submit a Ticket"  

The problem comes AFTER that.

It asked me to log into my Community Account but I cannot do that , but only at this point.  It says there is an error loging me in.   So I click on Forgot Password but it doesn't go to reset the password it simply logs me into the basic community page and NOT into the Ticket Support system.
I can log into Community for everything BUT Support a Ticket.

I can log into my Account.

So, I am still at square 1 trying to get to a human.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JE1969 

sorry no human here.  Just joking

But support here is all online

you can open ticket with  them easily at  : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.