Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to earn up to $20 every 30 days

Jenny_jojo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

@Jenny_jojo 

Make your goal to learn all about your pm service and how to manage it and your self serve account. Read posts and threads and the help articles. Add your opinion or share your experience where you can and bravo posts you like, learn from or in my case make me laugh out loud.  Ask questions, give members some time to answer before awarding a solution (if needed), use the search bar to find answers to your own or other members questions (I still use the search bar for stuff I don't know the answer for).

As you learn, participate, post, bravo, contribute pm will add it all up and compare it to everyone else's contributions and decide if you have earned a community reward. In all likelihood you will earn at least $1 or $2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny_jojo : If you get a little charge of satisfaction from helping people then whenever you feel like answering questions here, log in, have a look, oh I could answer that and then maybe you might get a little treat at the end of the month. Then do it again if you wish. The $20 reward is only for the "Oracles" who are appointed. The best the rest of us can do is $15.

The amount of effort can vary.

The running joke around here is that it's more profitable for time spent to redeem bottle deposits.

Jenny_jojo

Thank you

@Jenny_jojo .. try to login here at least  once or twice a week.  Answer couple questions that you know and you likely can get $1 or $2 easily.  

@Jenny_jojo wrote:

So it's 1 or 2$ for how many every month because there is no clear way to that

I’ve gotten $2 before. Around 35 bravos received for about 10 to 15 posts.

Jenny_jojo

So it's 1 or 2$ for how many every month because there is no clear way to that

@Jenny_jojo  there is no set numbers,  it really depends on how many overall posts,  how many members participated.   Also, its a secret formula that only PM knows..

Again, make sure you like helping.. enjoy the process and the reward is a bonus.. 🙂

@Jenny_jojo wrote:

It's include how many posts or how many reply?

The reward level will depend on how many customers are active each month in the community. Earning $1 or $2 is easy. Earning $15 is like a full time job.

Thanks to @darlicious here are the reward level for July. You can look these customers up and see how much they posted and bravos received for their posts.

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : esjliv, z10user4, hTideGnow, Triguy, LurganleUK and S--S*

Top 10% : BlueB, JK8, Nezgar, BKNS27, dabr, AE_Collector, mascal and hairbag1 

Jenny_jojo

It's include how many posts or how many reply?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

here are the details to Community reward

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

start slowly by coming here.. post your questions..  answer what you know.  Gradually you will know more and can help more.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny_jojo 

hard work and you will have help other what the post a question....to you Answer it and when you got accepted as solution.. then you will earn....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. Community Reward? you have to be an Oracle..

Need Help? Let's chat.