cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan without receiving sim card and activating?

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ordered 10 days ago for $34/20G but never received a sim card. It may take another week or so. Now how do I change the plan to today's black Friday Plan. Can I order another subscription and get refund for the order I made 10 days ago?

9 REPLIES 9

HI @Teo0321 

great it is all sorted

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @hTideGnow, yeah I picked up at Telus because the mail-in order is still not shipped.

HI @Teo0321 

you got the sim card already?

Epic

Hi, I was trying to follow your guidance to proceed with another subscription, I will need another email, correct? My current email login is waiting for resume activation but I don't haven't received sim card since Nov 13 and I can't activate. Please advice. thanks.

Epic

Hi,

When I place the order last week, I have put in an email and seems like having an account. But because it hasn't been activated, it is not a real account. When I order again today, should I pretend I don't have account? I have an option of create a new account. Should I create another account? It is a bit of confusion. Thanks for your help.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @J_PM , I also signed up and ordered a sim card (10$) for the 34$/30GB plan. I don't have the sim yet and my account is on the activation page. I have already been charged for both the sim and the plan.

How do I get the new deal 34$/40GB? Thank you

Epic

Thanks. But I need a physical card right now. And I paid $34 + $10 sim card when I order. Can I place another order? It is very frustrating to go through this sim card delivery. It takes more than two week. Now the plan is updated to 40G $34. I don't know how to get that.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Epic proceed with another subscription for Black Friday. And you can contact us at a later date once your previous SIM has arrived, for a refund. Or gift to a friend! 😉

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Epic 

the sim you ordered didn't include a plan in the cost. Once you receive that new sim, you can activate whichever plan is available at that time. Are you aware that esim is free for all new accounts today.

Need Help? Let's chat.