cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code: M.8701

KKachra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New customer, So cryptic, they processed payment but n esim?? FRUSTRATING FIRST INTRO!

Not able to get help as no agents will respond - None available!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

KKachra

I appreciate your help! The only SIM I show on my phone is the Physical SIM from Bell which I am leaving. i  expected a Welcome message and instructions on esim; however, only email i have is that account created and asked me to go complete activation via PM APP and that is when this error appeared. 

KKachra

Once it was said that this code was for a payment issue, i went my banking app and I see 3 Transaction Authorized against my Credit Card... don't know why!

Hi @KKachra 

check if eSIM already installed, the error could be after esim installed and it just not descriptive enough

And if you don't see sim there in the Cellular screen, check if  you get any welcome email from PM, there is a QR code there for manual esim installation

KKachra

Using PM App... now I can get to the step - Good News, Your Phone is ESIM Compatible. I select Continue with ESIM and get Error. Something Went wrong Please Try Again (OK)

HI @KKachra  did you use the PM app to activate? Or you just using the browser?

KKachra

I do have a screen sh

Stopped cold during registration, gor email confirm of plan and payment. Expected to get esim next but this error.

ot. Public.JPG

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KKachra  do you have a screenshot of that error?  I thought that error was for payment issue

And also, are you activing physical or esim? did you try the sim card or check sim manager and see if it shows the sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.