cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel your subscription

Layanz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM charged me for a subscription and the phone line wasn't activated or linked to my email, so it doesn't work and I'm basically paying for nothing. I want to cancel the subscription and the Agents keep asking me questions and giving me excuses or ignoring my ticket.

5 REPLIES 5

Sullyy

All is true your right technics evolving and me myself and very tech savvy and pursuing a career in IT

I guess maybe I should have been more clear as I was I guess referring to ppl in the older generations. I'm 38 but even my own mother can't figure out and gets over whelmed trying to do anything online and remember passwords and logins and I know my grandfather can't even find the power button and his mobile phone is a flip phone lol.  But could build you a home and atn90 years old still will get on the roof to clean his eavestrough. And could take apart anything and rebuild it. Yet can't find a power button nor download an app or figure out how to text is endless battle. Stubborn and stuck in his old ways god love em... 

HI @Sullyy 

banks got rid of many teller jobs and push everyone to online banking. Costco and all supermarket started self-serve check out.  The self-serve era is here and you can't stop that. 

While it is true to have a human to talk to, but you have to make sure you call during the business hours.  With self-serve, you can do it anytime you want (as long as the server is up).   Instead of a one time email to confirm, which can still be lost in this digital age or stuck at the spam box, now you can login My Account any time and confirm the Autopay was disabled or account already suspended.  Not sure if it is the best way, but it is the PM way here

Sullyy

Who wants to make phone calls these days when there's apps and chat bots or live chat to do the dirty work and simply avoid all human communication right.  But really the most effective and ensuring way to cancel subscription or accounts what have you,  is to simply call customer service and have them do it and mark the date and time of confirmation as I should receive an email anyways stating cancelling. Just to save your own a$$ if they still withdrawal any funds...  Call customer service and have them do it rather than relying and technology is the safest way plus buying phone cards and calling customer service saves you from inputting your personal financial info on the internet which could be disaster if there are wondering eyes on your servers or devices. 

Layanz

Thanks for the suggestion, I've submitted multiple tickets at this point and I haven't received a response all day now. They usually answer back within minutes, it's been 7 hours

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Layanz 

If you truly want to cancel your account, you have to create another ticket and escalate it to a supervisor.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check HERE for their response 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.