cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring two accounts that are under different email ids under same email id ?

sivanandan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a account along with my spouse account in separate email address.

we want to merge it into one account so it's easier to track it

kindly let me know how to bring it under one email id

10 REPLIES 10

@DarianDNewell wrote:

If you want to conglomerate both of your public self serve, and public community emails into one you can set a forwarding filter within your inbox of the email you do not want as your primary email. Use the secondary email and find a wiki on what steps to follow to create a forwarding filter with that email provider.

For example: if you want to use your partner's email, go into yours and set it up so all emails from public mobile are sent to your partner's email.

You can also use the same credit card for auto-pay to connect the accounts.

That doesn't accomplish anything. You'd still have to use seperate e-mail logins to get into self serve for each account.

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you want to conglomerate both of your public self serve, and public community emails into one you can set a forwarding filter within your inbox of the email you do not want as your primary email. Use the secondary email and find a wiki on what steps to follow to create a forwarding filter with that email provider.

For example: if you want to use your partner's email, go into yours and set it up so all emails from public mobile are sent to your partner's email.

You can also use the same credit card for auto-pay to connect the accounts.

@HALIMACS wrote:

You raise a very valid question given this is seemingly selectable:

HALIMACS_0-1614000020253.png

Yeah... They basically use the same backend system as the Telus & Koodo prepaid systems, so even though it "appears" to be a dropdown that should support multiple entries, that particular feature doesn't support multiple accounts on the Public Mobile Side...

they should add this feature.  pretty useful for multi user

@sivanandan 

You raise a very valid question given this is seemingly selectable:

HALIMACS_0-1614000020253.png

The pull down feature would surmise there's potential functionality which may have been considered for multiple accounts under ONE login.

I suspect the pull-down option is more of a feature with the program than one which Public Mobile can employ. 

I'm sure they could do it, it's just unlikely they will.  

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sivanandan :Now that you know that unfortunately each account must have their own separate email and can't be merged, you should click the accepted solution button above one of the above posts that answered your question best - doing so will mark this thread as solved and help others in future with same question.

sivanandan

thanks a lot for the quick reply appreciate it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sivanandan : Yup. But the system is not set up to actually use it.

sivanandan

thanks for the quick reply i really appreciate it, somehow i still think it's possible can you kindly confirm as i see a drop down in the right hand corner of the web page with account number so it seems the application may allow more than one account number and we can navigate the accounts by selecting from the drop down

@sivanandan wrote:

I have a account along with my spouse account in separate email address.

we want to merge it into one account so it's easier to track it

kindly let me know how to bring it under one email id

Sorry, but you can't. Each phone number must be in a seperate Public Mobile account and needs to use a seperate self serve login.

Need Help? Let's chat.