cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply free promotion?

Marksurette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have several free promotion add ons.  I am not sure how to use them.  I would like to use one of the 500 mins one time international long distnance.  Can someone help?  Thank you!

Marksurette_0-1677686182176.png

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Marksurette  They will kick in automatically once your reg plan mins data runs out or once you make a long distance call 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Marksurette -

Note, if you are on the limited calling 100 outgoing minutes, these calling addons will be used if you run out of your plan minutes within a particular cycle, as Canada-Wide is also included.

There is never any charge to try a call to anywhere in the world, so just try calling and if covered under your addon it should connect if the person you are calling accepts international calls.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marksurette  you don't need to do anything to "activate" them.  you can just use it.  Make the call and see if it works

Please note that the 500 LD free minutes only work for some countries and not all

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

@Marksurette wrote:

I have several free promotion add ons.  I am not sure how to use them.  I would like to use one of the 500 mins one time international long distnance.  Can someone help?  Thank you!

Add-on use is automatic.  There's no application process to start using them.

Need Help? Let's chat.