cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add my daughters phone to my account

Gilchrist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My ex-wife cancelled her account with Public Mobile, so my daughter no longer has service. I would like to reactivate her phone on my account, but do not know how. Does she need a new SIM card?

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gilchrist  You can’t add her to your account each account needs its own email and yes she will need new SIM card . And you can use your refferal code when setting up her account so she gets one time $10 credit and you get 1 point every 30 days she stays with public mobile . 

now if your daughter already had an account with PM and it hasn’t been suspended more then 90 days she just need to make payment on the account again to reactivate it . Just log in to her account and make payment or buy payment vouchers and load it *611 to resume services right away 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Gilchrist  each account must have separate emails and login. You can not add it to yours.

If her account has been closed more than 90 days, you would need to download the public mobile app on her phone and choose a plan and purchase a sim card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gilchrist , Public Mobile accounts are all single line accounts.  You will need to use a separate email address to set up an account for your daughter.  

Need Help? Let's chat.