cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I cancel my account?

Barbie64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed carriers and would like to cancel the Public Mobile service.  How do I do that.  

8 REPLIES 8

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barbie64, from the PM app stay on the first tab called "Subscription" and tap on "Manage Subscription" button, towards the top of the next screen you will see your Account No.

Barbie64

I tried to give my PM phone number to a new carrier but they wouldn't accept it without a PM account number.  I can't find my account number.

Barbie64

Where do you see the green subscribed button.  I don't see it.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think if you ported out your account must have been automatically closed.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Barbie64  Is the porting of your number completed and functioning properly on the new carrier?  If so you should not be able to log in to your PM account, it should automatically have closed as already noted.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

There are various ways to cancel the account.

Once you sign into the account online, slide the Subscribed button in green to off. Should turn  red.  This will prevent further charges to your credit card. After 90 days of non payment account will be closed.

2. Porting your number out to another provider automatically closes your account.  Is that what you did?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Barbie64 

did you port your PM number to new carrier ? If so, your PM account has been closed automatically. Just keep an eye on your bank records for a few week.. to make sure.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barbie64 the process of porting your PM number out will automatically close your account, no further action needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.