cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Fastfatrat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had accidentally started an account with the wrong email. I got charged but didn't select a phone number yet. I just want a refund. Will it be automatic? Or how do I request it?

2 REPLIES 2

@Fastfatrat wrote:

I had accidentally started an account with the wrong email. I got charged but didn't select a phone number yet. I just want a refund. Will it be automatic? Or how do I request it?

After you've contacted a customer support agent with the method provided earlier, the customer support agent can correct the e-mail address for you.   That can be done without closing out the account that was already opened.  Also, all sales are final, and customers are not usually eligible for refund.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Fastfatrat 

you didn't have a chance to choose a phone account because you need to use the PM app to complete the second half of the activation (number choosing and finalizing subscription)

you can download the app and complete it, or if you want to ask agent for refund,  please submit a ticket  by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.