cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I paused my plan? And what is the longest I can pause it?

WelcomedRabbit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I paused my plan? And what is the longest I can pause it?

7 REPLIES 7

WelcomedRabbit

I figured it out...! I got the US/Canada plan as I am in the US for the next bit, which is why I restarted my plan (eSim alternatives were not proving better). I forgot to turn roaming back on *facepalm* 

Thanks for all your help @Dunkman @Hollister 

WelcomedRabbit

@Hollister Yes, before the 90 days, same account. Phone calls and text seem to be working. 
@Dunkman Resubscribed through the same self service account, card was charged. Everything looks active on my account page. 

Phone reboot and network reset have not helped..

@WelcomedRabbit wrote:

I just restarted my plan, with a new subscription. After it had expired. Do I need a new eSIM now? The old eSim is turned on but data does not seem to be connecting. @Dunkman @Hollister 

@WelcomedRabbit 

How did you restart your new plan? Resubscribed?  Was your credit card charged?  

Normally, if the same account, you do not need a new eSIM.  Maybe try to reboot your phone.  Network reset of phone (note this will erase your saved Wifi settings). 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WelcomedRabbit 

Just to confirm you made a payment before the 90 days to the same self service account you had before? Is it only the data not working? Phone calls and text all working? 

WelcomedRabbit

I just restarted my plan, with a new subscription. After it had expired. Do I need a new eSIM now? The old eSim is turned on but data does not seem to be connecting. @Dunkman @Hollister 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WelcomedRabbit 

Do not wait 90 days to renew your plan. Do it at least a few days before day 90 in case something goes wrong with your renewal/payment so you have time to resolve your issue.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@WelcomedRabbit 

You can pause your account by unsubscribe to your plan.  This turns off pre authorized payments.  Then on the next payment date, your account will be suspended.  If you account is suspended more than 90 days, your account will be permanently closed and phone number lost. 

MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION.png

Need Help? Let's chat.