cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the $34 plan with 5G and 50Gb Data

snuG258
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to change my current plan to that one, how do I change my plan? Its not showing up in my account when I try to change subscriptions. If that plan is for only new members that is really annoying then, cuz other companies are providing the same plan for the same price for their existing members and new members but not public mobile????? At this point I might just switch over plus they provide better coverage with coverage in subways.

7 REPLIES 7

snuG258

Well my 4 friends that are with bell, virgin mobile, koodo and fido have been able to change their plans to the boxing day deals that were offered and they were existing customers of those providers.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@snuG258 are you sure other providers are offering these new deals to existing customers?  Most customers would be in contracts and would be penalized to break out of such a contract.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send cs a message to upgrade to the new plan

Yes. Click on the link I provided. Just say something that you are on $** plan and would really like to upgrade to the $** plan. May I please upgrade?

As long as you're not downgrading, you have a really good shot. Like Dalton from Roadhouse used to say... just be nice. LOL

hi @snuG258 

You can check with PM agent.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

But remember, that plan supposed to be for new activation, so agent might decline your request, although some reported they got it.

snuG258

Thanks, do I ask the CS agent?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @snuG258 

I was somewhat in the same position yesterday. I simply asked. Here's a post I did.

I upgraded from the $25 5GB 3G plan to the $29 30GB 4G plan today. Just note, they will only "upgrade" and not downgrade. I give full credit to @Handy1  and @kb_mv for sharing this with the community. 

EDIT: Added Pictures

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704341439189.png

Reach out to a CS Agent and ask very nicely.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.