cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my phone number back?

Nazare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I travel for 4 months now I came back my phone number is not working please help me.

How do I get number back

9 REPLIES 9

Nazare

Thanks I am really happy I followed the steps to verify my account information like ,my account pin , the last 4 digest of my credit card that I usually use to pay .

My sin card number ,my email,my address. After I verified they ask me to buy a new sin card registered online and then call them to transfer the old number back.

But don't forget your old number need to be available ,not assigned to anyone .

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nazare 

Happy days! Indeed the sim cards are currently $4.99+tax at CCS. If you plan on activating a $15 or $25 plan consider the activation bundles with a free sim card and 20% off the first month. You can pick up in Mississauga or order online and the SIM card ships in about 5 business days via Canada Post in time to still be able to activate by June 6th for you and your friend to qualify for the $25 bonus referral credit ($5×5 months).

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/1st-month-savings-with-public-pre...

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Nazare 

Good to hear there is a chance of getting your old number back.

Good Luck.

You can grab a new SIM from Canadian Cell Supplies online on sale for $4.99 with fast shipping or can pickup in Mississauga. If you order from PM, it will take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Nazare

Thank you I already talked to public mobile agent and I will get my number back . If the number is not assigned to anyone else I can ,I just need to buy a new number and then call them to change the number back.

Thanks everybody that helped me .👍

@Nazare 

The last day from your last payment on February 4 is May 5 (90 days)…looks like you missed the boat on get your old number back. 😢

If you change your plan to the $15/month plan on AutoPay before you left on holiday then your will stay with you. 😉

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nazare 

You can't save the account but if your phone number was originally from pm/koodo/telus you can contact customer support to see if they will or can retrieve it. You will have to activate a new sim card. Contact your friend who originally referred you and you can both get a $25 bonus referral credit(5 months×$5) if you activate before June 6th.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Is that the last time you paid? Or when active service last expired?

Nazare

February 4th 2022

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nazare 

When was your last day of paid service?

Need Help? Let's chat.