cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create and submit a ticket

LauraJudith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly 300 international talk minutes add on that I am paying for just stopped working. When I go to my account it shows the add on and says I have used 0% of my 300 minutes. Help!!!

10 REPLIES 10

lockedoutagain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to navigate through this same situation, international minutes includes US, simply costs you more to use. I too have bundles that show up on the account page not acknowledged through 611. However, I have found they do kick in randomly the more you try different numbers you are calling. Hopefully PM will promo a bundle by the end of the year  and it will compensate... Good luck be patient, it is a glitch...

If you've been here a while then you probably had one or more of the holiday freebies that included calling the US.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You need USA minutes OR 2021 Holiday add-on to call USA

Meow_0-1667673688501.png

Not

Meow_1-1667673704672.png

LauraJudith

Thank you!!!!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LauraJudith...

here's a list of countries you can call using the 300 International calling add-on...

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

If you want, you can get 1000 minutes of US calling from Canada for $15 in the add-on section.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LauraJudith  That’s the problem.. you need US MINUTE  addon.. not international 

LauraJudith

Hi! I am trying to call the US. It has been working for well over a year and then just stopped working. I haven't made any calls to the US for at least two months now because I keep getting a message saying I have used my minutes all up. I think possibly an old add on bundle has confused the situation? 

Hi @LauraJudith where you trying to call?

and clear cache , restart browser and try login again My Account 

LauraJudith

It says that I have all 300 minutes to use.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click the little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode to see if it updates. Maybe you used it all.

Need Help? Let's chat.