cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my mailing address?

CoreyF1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm moving and I assume I need to change my mailing address with Public. How do I do that? Or is it not needed?

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

you don't have to change your mailing address.  Some people want to change it because they think the tax is charged based on that.  But it is not, tax is charged based on phone number's area code

but if you want to change it, just login My Account, and change it on Profile page, just click Manage EverSafe ID and update there.  

Hey @CoreyF1 

Truthfully, it really doesn't matter what your address is with Public Mobile. If you're moving within the same province and OK with the same number, you're good. If you're moving to a different province and want a different number, you can always do that if needed. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

'Mailing address' does not matter to PM. You can have any address on your profile as PM will never send you any mail to it.
If you are buying something (physical object like SIM) most likely you would have to enter address them. Assuming... as I never bought anything from PM.

If you are moving to another province with less tax be aware that your bill tax depends on area code of your phone and not physical address.

Need Help? Let's chat.