Did you mean: 

How do I actiavte esim, i am a current user

Jakezxcxz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I dont see esim on the app or the website

8 REPLIES 8

@Jakezxcxz wrote:

I've asked pm for esim since 2021 

@Jakezxcxz  I would assume you are on legacy rewards, then trading the better rewards for eSIM definitely not a good deal.  Honest, wait till end of summer and see if PM open up eSIM for all, I really think it is around the corner

Jakezxcxz

I've asked pm for esim since 2021 and made a few threads on the forum. I like this new move from pm with new apps and website even though it's not at their best in current stage. Hopefully they deliver and add esim compability.

@Jakezxcxz   you can.  But you will have to come back as a new customer, giving up all your current rewards (worst if you are on the legacy rewards program) and pick a new number.  There is no way you can keep your existing number with a new account (unless you port in your old phone number to another provider and activate with PM and port the number back in, but lots of effort and some extra cost)

Honest, I would suggest you to wait for eSIM for existing subscribers, it likely won't be too long

Of course. You would then be a "new" customer.

Jakezxcxz

I thought so too, can I maybe cancel the service and subscribe again for it to work?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So far, current customers can't change to esim. The only way is fully sign up a new account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone do you have? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jakezxcxz   at the moment current customers cannot migrate onto eSIM yet due to some limitation.  So, only new activation can use eSIM   Hopefully they can resolve it quickly and it will be available to everyone soon

Need Help? Let's chat.