cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak with a real agent? Otherwise I will complain!

HanieRazavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I speak with a real agent? Otherwise I will complain!

9 REPLIES 9

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are no agents to speak with. Public Mobile is self serve. You should know that and you should understand what you’re signing up for when paying for any service. 

How's that complaint with the CCTS going @HanieRazavi ?

Public Mobile advertises itself as an online based service model. This CCTS will have no discretion nor authority to require them to offer live, one-on-one voice assistance.

So with that, I hope you reached out to their customer support agents via the thread provided earlier or perhaps give us a shot here and we might save you the trouble.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh no, I didnt know. I havent been active on here in a while. I will have to brush up on some of the stuff. haha

@stevenanto   Chatbot has been broken and unreliable since earlier this year, often giving an error message causing frustration, which is why most now recommend going direct to customer service agents via private message once someone has got to the point of posting here.  One can always try the chatbot first in case it's having a good day but if it doesn't work and people don't know there's an alternative they think there is no support.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The community is where most of the issues get resolved as many have gone through much of the same. 

if not you can always use the chatbot and that could direct you to someone which will also do the same as when you type a personal message and send it to cs_agent. They do answer pretty quick

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@HanieRazavi 

so while you wait for Customer Support, let us know what the issue is. Maybe we can help before a CSA can get to it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HanieRazavi 

You won't be able to speak to a live agent...you can only write to them like what you are doing here. So private message them and type away.

Tap on your avatar then Messages.

HanieRazavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CCTS

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just curious, whom would you complain to? 🙂 🙂

You can message a service agent by clicking on; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.