cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove add-on ?

alam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I change my plan to remove ADD-ON however plan changed but add on remained same. Please help me with that.

6 REPLIES 6

drsiha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You don't need to. The add-on is one-time, stays there until completely used up and won't cost you extra money unless you purchase a new one after that.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you give more details please?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alam by add-on, maybe you were talking about the data that comes with the plan? you could be checking old cache page due to the website glitch. 

Please try login My Account again using Incgonito mode and you should the the correct data and minutes included in your plan

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@alam 

Add-ons (except for US Roaming which are time-limited) remain on an account until they are consumed, regardless of plan changes.

But don't worry, they don't renew on every renewal, so you aren't charged extra for them once purchased.

Are you possibly seeing the breakdown of the charges on your payment history as the service and data component and thinking that's an add-on?   It isn't, it's just the way PM separates their services for their internal systems.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@alam 

Which Add on did you purchase? Data? Long distance minutes?

Generally, most add ons (except for 15 day USA roaming add ons) will stay with your account until used up.  You will not be charged again each month for the same add on.  

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@alam wrote:

I change my plan to remove ADD-ON however plan changed but add on remained same. Please help me with that.

I'm not sure you can remove add on, but if you make mistake to buy add on, you can chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.