cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reactivate the same plan ported out to a different carrier.

amit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How can I reactivate the same plan I had ported out to a different carrier by mistake. Pls help as I want the same the plan back. Its only been 3 days.

4 REPLIES 4

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amit wrote:

Hi,

Does it mean we lost the old plan? It was just a mistake from my Senior Dad. If you can pls make an exception. I would appreciate if you can help us. He had 25 dollars 32 countries unltd calling plan.

Amit

I find it hard to believe that a Port out was mistakenly done. Also to add there wasn't a Plan on PublicMobile for $25 that had unlmited calling to 32 countries.  Your Dad may have assumed he had unlimited calling to 32 countries for $25 when in fact it was not the case.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @amit

I don't work for Public Mobile. I'm just a customer, everyone who posts on here is a customer except the users with names like

Firstname_LastInitial followed by a small Public Mobile logo next to their name.

But yes if you ported out your number you've lost the plan, when you port a number out to another carrier you're cancelling service with the carrier you ported from.

amit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Does it mean we lost the old plan? It was just a mistake from my Senior Dad. If you can pls make an exception. I would appreciate if you can help us. He had 25 dollars 32 countries unltd calling plan.

Amit

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @amit

Once you port a number out, especially on prepaid, it is removed from the system, if you had been on a grandfathered plan you have no lost that plan and access to live agents for customer service.

If you're interested in re-joining Public Mobile, you can sign up at the BETA page, once a spot becomes available you will be sent a SIM card and can activate under the new plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.