cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Requirements

rdekoning
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm located in Ontario, Canada and currently have unlimited international texting and unlimited provincial calling.

I will be headed to Texas for a week and wish to be able to text home on a regular basis.  I would also like to make the occassional local call in Texas to the family I'm staying with. What add-ons do I need to add to accomplish this?

If I get just US roaming talk would that be sufficient as my texting is already international or do I need to get both the talk and text option.  I would assume that no long distance would be required for this either, or am I looking at this wrong.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your "international texting" is to international numbers, *from* Canada.  If you want to send texts while in the US, you need to add US roaming texting as well.

Here's all the details about u.s roaming and how does this add on check the link thanks
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@rdekoning

This one should be suffficient for you if you're not interested in Texting.

U.S. Talk Only
Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.

But if you do want to text then you need this one.
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle
Unlimited Talk and Global Text for just $15 for 10 days.

The GLobal texting in your plan only relates to if you are in canada and texting to other countries.  If you leave canada, you need the package.
Need Help? Let's chat.