I don’t know the plan , how to add minutes or data 

I need help and no one can help me is horrible service 

I am so frustrated 

6 REPLIES 6

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Yenianaly wrote:

Someone purchase this phone for me and didn’t explain to me was a huge problem 

You need to login to Self-Serve to view your plan, make payments, or make any changes.

If you're unable to do this - you don't have the password or whatever - then your only real options are to get "someone" to do it for you or to get "someone" to explain how you can do it yourself.

You can open a support ticket with the chatbot, if you like. But if you don't know anything about your account (account number, password, email, name, address, etc) then you won't be able to validate your identity as the account holder to the agents - so even though this is what you're supposed to do (and what people will recommend you do) I think it would just be a waste of time in your situation, though you can still try and hope for the best.

If you can't login to your own account and you can't validate your own identity then you won't have access to anything. It's the way things are designed to secure subscribers from having their accounts and phone numbers stolen.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yenianaly if you call 611 and your account is still active, then do you know if the person who activated the plan created a Self Serve account? You can register for one here if your account is active, if one was not created prior to now:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you status says suspended, then obtain a voucher to reactivate your services, then you can create a self serve account.

Paying for services..see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yenianaly 

Your friend should have told you that PM is all online and have patience.

Best thing is to login to your account and have the 2FA sent to your phone to access your account.

You can click on all the tabs and get familiar with the website…it is straight forward.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 to hear plan info and renewal date.

You can then buy payment vouchers at Shell Gas or Walmart..then add them to your account by dialing 611 again.

Take a few calm minutes and review the PM website. Kinda ...kitschy...but once you get used to it, it's ok.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Log into your self serve and it will let you know what plan you currently have, if you go to Plans and add-ons

ShawnC13_0-1658619776590.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.