cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honour Black Friday pricing due to delay in SIM card delivery?

Geoff613
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently moved my phone to Public from Fizz under a recent Black Friday plan. At that time, I also wanted to move my family's other 4 phones over to Public from Fizz at that pricing, but delayed doing so because I needed the SIM card in order to get the referral code. The SIM was late arriving (I have it now, and have activated my phone) - since those promos have now expired, will Public honour Black Friday pricing if I move these phones over now?

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Geoff613 if you activated already and picked to choice to receive the sim card by mail, then PM would have charged you the BF price and just need you to complete the activation via app

However, if you just ordered sim cards earlier and didn't activate the BF plans, then sorry, the deal is gone  :(. But PM has new deals all the time, hopefully a better one will come soon

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Geoff613 

As long as you signed up already under that plan, you should be good to go. If you only ordered a SIM card and didn't sign up, sadly you're out of luck. If you did sign up and want to confirm your order, you can reach a CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.