cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to contact PM with Issues

TimTams
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,
Ive tried to contact PM by submitting a ticket to a "cs_agent" through the private message and by going through https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

I have yet to receive a response from them and I submitted a ticket last Thursdays. Not only that I have submitted multiple times (around 5 times). When sending a message will the sent message show up in your private messages? Mine currently does not show the sent message. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

TimTams

Yes that is correct

TimTams

Yeah just double checked and still no replies for any of my submitted tickets 😕

@TimTams   That's good! (that at least it went, not good that no reply).  Do you see an envelope icon at the top right of this page?   There would be an indicator there when there's a reply.  But if you don't have an envelope icon (depends on device) then tap/click on your avatar/profile picture also top right and there will be a drop down with Messages.  Make sure they didn't reply there.

TimTams

oh I see it now in the sent.... PM just hasnt responded to my tickets at all....

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@TimTams   Yes you should see a sent message in your Sent folder.  Someone else just mentioned the same problem.  Try sending again and check your sent folder right away to see if it went and let us know what happened

Need Help? Let's chat.