Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey PM ! 
Everyone  here rocks by the way!! 

last year we got 500 mins and 2GB free during holiday seasons

is that expected again??

14 REPLIES 14

@Ms6950 wrote:

Unable to get the deal. Why offer holidays giveaways if it's impossible to get them.

@Ms6950  - are you new to Public Mobile?

As per Terms:

" New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation. "

Ms6950
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to get the deal. Why offer holidays giveaways if it's impossible to get them.

MariaMath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good news!

It is here until December 31st!

@softech 

There was no summer 2021 giveaway. You have already mentioned the 2020 Western provinces bonus giveaway (not everyone in BC and Alberta got this and a select few farther east randomly recieved it.) Every customer that had an active account on August 19th 2019 recieved a 1GB bonus data add on gift.

@darlicious   there was no mid-year give away for the western province this year, right?  was there any mid year give-a-way in 2020 or 2019?  

we had the holiday bonus for the past 2 years.. and people already built the expectation thinking it is a "tradition".. it would be another PR disaster if they let this one slip away

@Savebig2 

I strongly suspect there will be a third annual "more the merrier" campaign this year. Given the fact that pm no longer has the near monthly contests of yesteryear especially the #PublicMobilePDA contest that gave away a full year of service (value=$600) or 6 years of service on the $15 plan. I should hope all of those savings have been put into offering freebie Xmas gifts for all customers.

For reference:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/CONTEST-NOW-CLOSED-WIN-A-YEAR-OF-SERVIC...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Savebig2 : Do you _expect_  gifts from anyone from anywhere?

Kids these days.. YES . LoL

Last year, it was announced on Dec 1.. so, it will be another month if there is one..

@Savebig2 wrote:
how old is everyone on here 

@Savebig2  - in body or spirit?

RE: Holiday giveaways - here is hoping!

Keep checking out the Community chatter, as I would guess it will be heard about here first. 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Savebig2 wrote:

Ya I agree 

that's an interesting question - probably not something folks should be sharing

perhaps a range might be more appropriate

which is yours?

Savebig2

Ya I agree 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

Yes, Public Mobile will offer 'something' this Holiday season to it's existing client base.

Never hurts to hope!!!

Savebig2

Yes only really special ones tho 😉 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savebig2 : Do you _expect_  gifts from anyone from anywhere?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savebig2 

No one know and maybe...

enjoy your service...

Need Help? Let's chat.