cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Promo

S2art
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did not receive a text for the More is Merrier holiday rewards. How do I get the rewards?

13 REPLIES 13

Oh, I completely agree, @dust2dust 

OP must've reached an overly empathetic CSA.

But they also opened the door for EVERYONE in the same situation to get the same benefit.   

So all you folks who unsubscribed to all notifications - if you didn't get the More the Merrier notification, just contact a CSA to get.

😯

I think you can use "unstop" to opt in again.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS- I think the person who replies with the stop brings it on themselves. You said stop. You made your bed. No more goodies for you. But I don't run the place. 🙂

@S2art 

Interesting. 

So if a customer asked Public Mobile to disable notifications, and they did not get the promotional text, all they have to do is ask PM after the fact and they will apply.

Thanks for sharing!  Hope others get it too if in the same situation!!!

S2art
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has been solved!

My notifications were deactivated on my account (to avoid spam ads from bad users), this was the most likely reason for not receiving the text. A Support Agent was able to add the holiday promo after re-enabling my notifications.

Thanks for everyones input..!

@HALIMACS   I believe in the last few years PM has been generously allowing a few days of grace period after Dec. 31st deadline has passed, but it's possible PM has changed policy with a final cut-off date now, however, as you said, we can hope OP (and others) aren't out of luck. 

Also hopefully, @S2art will update their post as to what the response is from CSA's too.

I'd be surprised @dabr  that PM would grant an exception UNLESS the OP could demonstrate an attempt to reach a CSR prior to the end of day, December 31.

Like either a ticket number or a Private Message to CS_Agent.

Hope they did... we can always hope.

@HALIMACS   No offense, but I hope you're wrong about OP being out of luck.. 😊

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@S2art @I’m afraid you miss the deadline dec31/2022 unfortunately, the good news thou is that pm always has new and exciting promotions year round .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@S2art technically it expired yesterday, you might be a bit late

but try  your luck, open ticket with  PM support

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@S2art 

Per the original announcement, if you did not receive the text with the offered rewards, it was recommended to contact Public Mobile before the end of December.

Did you previously reach out to customer support staff to ask for the free rewards?

If you did not, it's likely you are out of luck.  Sorry. 

See details here:

More is Merrier with Public Mobile - Community

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@S2art   You'll need to contact support via chatbot and hopefully they still have some goodwill left to share with you..  Here's a link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.