cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there. I am trying to pay an outstanding balance for my elderly grandfather his service was disc

Bfortuna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I am trying to pay an outstanding balance for my elderly grandfather his service was disconnected.   I can not get in he has forgotten his pin and sign info.  How to I recover is account or get it token care ASAP for he is in bad Heath and needs phone for emergencies 

7 REPLIES 7

@Bfortuna 

If continuous service is important you should maybe get it set up to renew automatically to a credit card. Things can still go wrong with that arrangement but generally that ensures constant service at least until the credit card expiration date arrives. There are no overages here so there is no fear of inadvertently generating a $100 or more Bill.

AE_Collector

@Bfortuna wrote:

Thank you too as well.  Not familiar with provider at all and my sister set him up.  611 would not let me pay from credit card with his phone because like I said he forgot the pin.  I don’t think 611 on my phone to my provider would help his situation much And I know 911 is free on any phone.  He’s just got numerous health issues and diminishing mental health , so things like taking his medication, insulin shot , eating right some things that are simple to some are extremely difficult for him that doesn’t exactly require a trip in the wagon and a hospital stay if it can be avoided.   I appreciate your help thanks again cheers ! 

@Bfortuna   If you have your grandfather's phone then loading a voucher doesn't require a PIN, just the voucher PIN needs to be entered.    If you're trying from your phone then dial 1-855-478-2542.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bfortuna 

Once you purchase the voucher, here's how to apply it using * 611 

Pay With A Payment Voucher

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. 

Bfortuna

Thank you too as well.  Not familiar with provider at all and my sister set him up.  611 would not let me pay from credit card with his phone because like I said he forgot the pin.  I don’t think 611 on my phone to my provider would help his situation much And I know 911 is free on any phone.  He’s just got numerous health issues and diminishing mental health , so things like taking his medication, insulin shot , eating right some things that are simple to some are extremely difficult for him that doesn’t exactly require a trip in the wagon and a hospital stay if it can be avoided.   I appreciate your help thanks again cheers ! 

Bfortuna

Thank you so much !  On my way to the local drug store to grab one.  I was trying to find customer service to talk to or anything I’m with a different provider don’t know anything about his my sister set him up with it.  Thank you so much again ! Cheers 

@Bfortuna 

Without knowing the self serve account credentials, payment can be made by using a Public Mobile voucher.  These can be purchased from many local stores or online. One you have this, payment can be applied to the Public Mobile account by using *611.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bfortuna : Just about any phone can call 911 even without paying for any service anywhere.

You could buy a voucher from many stores or online and then use the 18554public service to redeem it into his account.

You could also use the Instant Top-up method in a few stores.

He would still need to restart the phone after payment is made.

Edit: 611 needs to be done on the account phone. 18554public can be done from any phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.