cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

JenetteB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to add a new phone to my account but I can’t access my account through my email, only community  have another phone and a new SIM card too but access my account , please help , it’s my husbands new phone and I wanted to add him to my account 

6 REPLIES 6

leuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did this by creating a new email first and then using that address for the new phone. Basically it's 2 accounts, you can't add another to existing. Maybe you could use your husband's email address and use the friend referral code to get a discount too. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JenetteB 

If you still have the old SIM, just pop it into your new phone. Your account information is in your old SIM.

If you don’t have your old SIM, replace the it with the new SIM number with help from a CS_Agent to assist you in accessing your account.

BTW, only 1 account/1 email so you can’t put your husband on your account.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@JenetteB wrote:

I’m trying to add a new phone to my account but I can’t access my account through my email, only community  have another phone and a new SIM card too but access my account , please help , it’s my husbands new phone and I wanted to add him to my account 

You can't add your husband's phone to your account, your husband has to set up his account with PM. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JenetteB 

the problem is...each account needs a separate sim a separate email address. You can't just add him to your account. He has to start his own.

corrected spelling !

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JenetteB 

With Public mobile, each phone number needs its own account (separate email address).  So your husband needs to activate a new account with his own email address to login. 

As for your own account, you should still be able to login.  Were you able to login before with your own email address?  When did you activate your phone number? Did you activate at home?  Or in store with a vendor?

Need Help? Let's chat.