cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with sign in

Deb08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m unable to sign into my account. I wrote my password down to ensure it’s correct & even reset it. I got locked out of my account after trying. What now?

17 REPLIES 17

@Deb08   this is how you can engage PM support for password reset and login issue:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Deb08

I’m unable to log in. I tried with private mode & followed the steps as mentioned. Could you remind me how to open a ticket? Is there anything keywords I should use? I don’t know what the issue is either. 

@Deb08   so, you still have the login problem?

did you try to login using Incognito mode (or Private mode on Safari)

if you still cannot login to My Account, open another ticket with PM support for help.  Make sure they understand you are not just asking for resetting password but make sure they know what you issue is

Deb08

No, I do not have a Telus account. Yes, I created a ticket & reset the password. I do not have my password saved in the browser. I’m not sure what this means ‘try to open ticket with PM support and have the password reset once.’

@Deb08   

Do you have a Telus account as well? 

and did you open a ticket with PM support and reset a new password?

Important part is DO NOT use saved password from the browser.  Try to use Incognito mode and type in your username password instead of picking it  from saved password list provided by your browser

So, try to open ticket with PM support and have the password reset once.  Then use incognito mode and login by typing out both username and password

@Deb08 wrote:

If my query has been moved to the original thread will there be a new response as the mentioned solution from 3 weeks ago did not solve the issue. I tried all the steps again today. 

The selected solution containts important information as the the Public Mobile customer support agents are the only ones who help you regain access to your account if the password isn't working.

Deb08

If my query has been moved to the original thread will there be a new response as the mentioned solution from 3 weeks ago did not solve the issue. I tried all the steps again today. 

@Deb08 wrote:

Is there a phone number to get support? I’m unable to sing into my account. I’m using safari from my phone to try to sign in. I cleared the cache, closed the browser, reset the password, tried in private mode & still no luck signing in. I tried this a few weeks ago & again today without luck. 

Sorry, but there's no phone number. I'm going to move this to your original thread.

Deb08

Is there a phone number to get support? I’m unable to sing into my account. I’m using safari from my phone to try to sign in. I cleared the cache, closed the browser, reset the password, tried in private mode & still no luck signing in. I tried this a few weeks ago & again today without luck. 

Deb08

I’m using safari from my phone to try to sign in. I cleared the cache, closed the browser, reset the password, tried in private mode & still no luck signing in. 

Deb08

No, I do not. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I had this issue today too, and I know for a fact I had the right password. I ended up getting kicked out and had to wait 3 hours to reset it. I was using Duck Duck Go browser as I always do with PM because of the cache issues.

And yes I use Telus home services as well, which is annoying because the login has the same email but a different password, and my password manager can't tell the two apart. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Deb08 

Do you have a telus account for home services?

@Deb08 

What browser are you using?

Also, are you using your phone or laptop or desktop to login?

Deb08

Thank you. Still no luck. I will try contacting the chat bot. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deb08 try closing your browser, then login again using Incognito mode and see if it works

if not,  try to use the Reset Password link there on the login page (or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password) enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if not still, then PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deb08 

Try clearing the cache, cookie and go incognito on your browser before login to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.